Carers Awareness Week Events – June 2021

Carers Awareness Week Events – June 2021

Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges unpaid carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK. It also helps people who don’t think of themselves as having...
Forget Me Not Clubs & Musical Memories Choir Updates

Forget Me Not Clubs & Musical Memories Choir Updates

Two very popular groups for Carers and people living with dementia in the Swansea area are the Forget Me Not Clubs and Musical Memories Choir. And now that Government Covid retrictions are easing it means we can start meeting up again. The details are as follows:...
Dementia Carer Virtual Drop-In

Dementia Carer Virtual Drop-In

The Carers Dementia Service provides personalised, ongoing support for carers of someone living with Dementia or awaiting a diagnosis for Dementia. Every Tuesday between 2pm and 3.30pm they hold meetings via Zoom. To take part all you need to do is contact them for...
Next Forum Meeting Set for 24th September

Next Forum Meeting Set for 24th September

We have finalised a venue for our first new Swansea Dementia Friendly Forum meeting that will take place on 24th September. The venue will be at the Canolfan Gorseinon Centre. The meeting will start at 10.00am but the tea and coffee will start to flow for 9.45am....